Stuff I'm Probably Dancing To

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'll be HOME for Christmas

Good news, I'm alive! Bad news, there is none! I just wanted to say that I simply cannot wait a week and a half to go home, I miss it so much. But I'm thinking I'm going to miss Alpine when I'm gone, I really do enjoy living here right now. So the interesting story of the week is a "work funny". Yesterday I was filing some things in the SpEd office, which is on the second story and looks over the gym/cafeteria. I was concentrating on some paperwork when I hear the Rocky theme song playing in the gym class! So I take a look out the window and see twenty or so kids jump-roping, and running up and down stairs. They were doing Rocky training activites to Rocky theme music. I laughed for about five minutes straight. I love my job :)

2 comments:

  1. There was a nice big snow storm the past couple of days... so Minnesota should be nice and white for you when you get here. What day exactly will you be here?

    I love that they had the kids working out to music... I always have a better workout when I am jamming out to heart pumpin 80's tunes like eye of the tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to go home, too! Good times are ahead for sure! Love the Rocky workout, sounds like something i would listen to at the gym!

    ReplyDelete