I love this time of year, and it's especially special because I got to fly home and spend two weeks in Minneosta. I'm so happy to see my parents and siblings out here, but I wish the rest of my siblings who live far away could be here... but oh well! So now I'll give an account of the things that I've done so far for the holidays. My parents, myself, and my two youngest brothers went out to cut our tree on saturday. They've been waiting for me to get here so that I can pick out the tree, and pick one I did! Last year I picked a very nicely shaped christmas tree, the ones you picture when you think of christmas. But this year I wanted what I like to call a "Charlie Brown Tree", a tree that's unconventional, misshaped, and a bit on the scrawnier side. And I found the perfect one, took it home and decorated it with butterflies and baubles :) I love my little tree, and as soon as I can figure up how to put video's on blogs I'll post one of the family and my tree!
Also, I've been baking cookies like crazy; I should get some kind of award for the massive amounts of treats I'm producing. Seriously.
On another note, there's hardly any snow out here in MN. Kinda disappointing, becuase I really want to go sledding. But I'll just have to settle for ice skating, something that I'm not as good at becuase it requires a certain amount of skill that I never developed. Alas, please do not laugh if you see me blundering about on a rink or pond.
I'll get working on figuring out those video's!
Stuff I'm Probably Dancing To
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment