Stuff I'm Probably Dancing To
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Hmmph.
So over Thanksgiving break I became sick. An infection raged and ruined my holiday (not to mention my dinner...) and even though it seems to be gone, I still feel... not myself. I guess I haven't been sick in so long that I forgot that it takes you a while to recover. I don't like that. Once the fever broke and I wasn't feeling like I was going to die, I wanted to jump up and get on with my life! But alas, my immune system has other plans. Like a few weeks of fatigue, coughing, and congestion. Boo. I want to kick my body and say, "Get well already!!" But I don't think that would be very constructive. So I rest and drink lots of vitamin C, in hopes that I'll be back to my old self soon. In other words, somebody help me entertain myself! I'm dying of boredom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So not fun... i'm sorry! Hang in there. I know a thing or two about being bored at home all day!
ReplyDelete