Stuff I'm Probably Dancing To
Monday, October 26, 2009
My life is amazing, ya know?
Ok so this morning as I was walking to work (about a half mile), I noticed how beautiful the mountains look when the sun is coming up from behind them. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a Minnesotain girl through and through but I couldn't help thinking, my goodness Alpine is gorgeous in the fall! I actually walked past tree's whose leaves were falling down on me. Just falling. There was no wind. Ah, it was such beautiful morning. Except for the somewhat nerve-frazzling time at work. But I was graciously let go early so I was able to come over to Julia's and spend time playing with Rae and eating fajitas, yummy! I'm looking forward to putting up some pictures of last Friday's Halloween Carnival at Julia's ward, Rae was Little Bo Peep and the pictures are so cute... Soon to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The mountains certainly are beautiful...the only thing I miss. But, like you, I am a Minnesota girl at heart and would choose green and water any day. So glad things are so great out there!
ReplyDelete