Stuff I'm Probably Dancing To

Sunday, October 18, 2009

To Tiki, Love Megan


So last night in my boredom I was looking at books to read in the closet downstairs. As I was debating between Harry Potter and Hans Christen Anderson fairytales my eyes fell upon a book hidden behind all the others. I let out a short yelp of excitment becuase it was the book of my childhood, The Fairy Rebel! This was the first chapter book I think I ever read, and it's probably my all time favorite children's book actually. I read it within twenty minutes and when it was finished I couldn't help but remembering that it took me a LOT longer to read that book when I was younger. Ah well, it seems that I've grown up :( Who else loves this book?

3 comments:

  1. Never heard of it. But for that stellar recommendation, I will request it from the library right now! Congrats on the job...hope it goes well today! I heard you are changing plans and trying to go to Provo instead. Does my heart good. I LOVE you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Anne I love you too! And yes, I am going to go to Provo next Fall hopefully. I can't wait to see you over Christmas and chit-chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Methinks you need to bring this book into my life next time I sees you. Sounds like my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete