1. Living at home, and totally loving it.
2. Working every weekday for my Dad, point dextering it up at a desk. (Is dextering a word?)
3. Playing with my neices and nephew as much as possible, they are my main sorce of entertainment.
4. Listening to a lot of music, my other main form of entertainment.
5. Not reading enough this summer, who can help me change this?
6. Looking forward to my family reunion, whoop!
7. Trying to get my clinicals in for the school I attended this past year, hit me up if you're interested in hearing about it.
8. Regulating my insanity, mainly meaning spending a lot of time outside. :)
Aaaaaand I think that's pretty much it. But for all you girlies out there, check out the best swimsuit ever, which I had to sell my firstborn to purchase. Imagine me, in this, with a big hat, cat-eye sunglasses, and a beach. High heels optional. Eh?


I love that suit!! Someday I will have a REAL swimming suit, and not just a spandex running outfit. I am pumped for the reunion too.
ReplyDelete